|Book Review by Kashaf Saleem| |We were Liars by e.Lockhart|


Book name: We Were Liars

Writer: e. Lockhart

Review by: Kashaf Saleem Shahid 

No. of pages: 227
No. of chapters: 87
Genre: Suspense

A perfect read about summer break... about friendship... about family... about love... about greed...and about LOSS!
The writer will take you to a smart journey with Cadence Sinclair Eastman, her Sinclair family &
Gat. Her Gat.
You'll enjoy the book. You’ll grab a chips packet. You’ll start loving each n everything about "SUMMER". Then writer will smoothly & smartly turn the story to end & to the reality! You will be shocked with half open mouth & chips in between your fingers. You'll stop eating.
Then you’ll realize! Oh man! So that was what happened to Cadence! Then you’ll appreciate the writer for her brilliant selection of words & scenes & haunting memories.
I'm not going to tell you that story revolves around this & that. Who is who?
Instead of this I'm telling you that you're going to love this book & Cadence & Gat. Her Gat.
Johnny & Mirren.
You are going to love SUMMER.
You are going to miss all your summer memories spent with your cousins at your Granny's place.
May be I'm right.
May be I'm lying.
May be…A Secret.
Grab this book As Soon As Possible!
-Kashaf S. Shahid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

|Drama Review by Qursam Fatima||Kahin Deep Jalay|| An overview of 11 episodes|

|Jo Tu Chahay| |An Overview of 17 episodes| |Review by Qursam Fatima|

|News Review by Quratulain| |Student Union|